This is a chance for a talented individual to shape a role and help a talented team reach their full potential. Managing a team of 7 comprising of developers, animators and 3D artists, the ideal candidate would be ready to hit the ground running and able to implement new systems and procedures. This is a new role and thus we are looking for a self-starter with a proven track record of managing small teams.
The Producer would be working closely with the artist to deliver software and animation artworks that are exhibited internationally.
Role will include:
- Reviewing and managing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
- Implementing systems to improve workflow i.e. technical reviews, QA, task management.
- Managing filing and backup systems i.e. plastic, github.
- Research tasks related to improving team performance i.e. new technologies, tech demos, sourcing assets etc.
- Reviewing 3D assets to requirements.
- Managing implementation of new features and managing bug lists.
- Be the first point of contact for anything feature or product related including schedule, budget, product vision, alignment, client management and team morale.
- Mentor junior members of the Software and 3D teams.
- Forecasting time and feasibility of additional work.
- Liaising with the Director and design/production teams.
- A clear passion for creative tech/art/experiential events.
- Excellent project management skills - and a knowledge of establishing best working practices for high performing teams.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Always looking for ways to improve process, team or project.
- A team thinker – able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively.
- Familiar with Unity, 3DS Max, or equivalent softwares.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
- 5 years experience with at least 2 of those in project management.
- Experience working within small, dynamic development teams.
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira)
- Bonus annual leave for long-serving employees.
- Company pension above UK minimums.
- Committed investment in new tech with which to experiment.
- To apply please email a CV and portfolio/website to: email@example.com with ‘Software Producer’ and your name in the subject line. Failure to do so may result in your application being misplaced.
- We will arrange interviews with a number of applicants at our London studio.
- If you have received a reply within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.